Future Colossal is looking for a Marketing Strategist with a passion for brand marketing, experiential activations, & creative technology to join their innovation team. As Marketing Strategist, you should be confident in both strategy and execution across many marketing disciplines. You have a creative mindset, strong communication skills, are excited to try new things, and enjoy evangelizing for original creative tech experiences.
Read More +
This role will have responsibilities centered around managing the creation of Future Colossal brand content; promoting recognition of the Future Colossal brand and our client projects; identifying opportunities to grow client-base through strategic marketing campaigns and outreach initiatives; and bringing a brand marketing POV to pitch concepts. You will collaborate on overall marketing strategy and develop intelligent integrated campaigns, working with members of the sales, account, and executive teams.
This is an opportunity to use your marketing skills in an exciting field with an award-winning, energized team that makes magic happen daily, while building relationships with high profile accounts across many industries, for installations displayed around the globe.
- Drive the strategy and execution of company marketing campaigns, across all channels.
- Develop targeted inbound marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition and engagement through campaign conceptualization, execution, and measurement / reporting.
- Plan and execute content creation for our marketing collateral, including the company website, sales materials, social channels, email newsletter, blog, SEO, & swag; overseeing our design team or external vendors as needed to ensure content is visually compelling.
- Promote growth of brand and project awareness through press promotion, industry award submissions, conference speaker submissions, and other industry leadership opportunities.
- Track analytics across all channels, regularly reporting metrics and insights to the executive team.
- Become an advocate for the Future Colossal brand and offerings at an expert level
- Attend and represent company at local creative technology and innovation workshops, conferences, and events
Apply today if you have:
- 5+ years experience in advertising, technology, and/or related industries
- 3+ years experience building comprehensive marketing campaigns for a brand or agency that yield positive inbound results and improve brand recognition
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively with a good eye for design, aesthetic, and positioning of content and spaces
- Experience in positioning award submissions, press promotion, and speaking engagements
- Working knowledge of email marketing best practices and compliance
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, best practices, and content strategies
- Working knowledge of SEO and understanding of how to write SEO-friendly content
- Demonstrated ability to analyze company and industry data into strategic insights and tailored marketing strategies
- Comfortable interacting directly with senior leaders, executives, clients, and (bonus points) with public speaking
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with the latest developments and best practices in marketing
- Strong organizational habits with the ability to self-pace, move between tasks effectively, and prioritize in an energetic small-team environment
- Strong work ethic with a self-driven, positive, and enthusiastic attitude - comfortable working autonomously as well as within a group
- Passion for creative technology and experiential advertising – including MR, VR, AR, robotics, AI, and other interactive technologies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
This is a full-time marketing position in a fun, relaxed company culture with a growing talented, dedicated team. We provide a flexible environment with access to the latest technology (Hololens, VR, LIDAR, Robotics, EEG, 3D Printing), the collective ability to pull-off the most ambitious projects, and an opportunity for quick growth within the organization for leader types with initiative. Benefits include company health, 401k, commuter, and family leave, as well as standard PTO, paid holidays, and membership to some professional industry groups with fun perks.
Submit cover letter and resume. Must be currently living in the Greater New York City area; payment for relocation is not offered. Please, no phone calls and no recruiters.
Serve as a visual translator of complex technical information in graphic design, web design, and game products. Work with a team of creators to develop AR, MR, VR, and immersive experiences using Maya, Mudbox, After Effects, and Unity C#; build development tools to interface with several interactive hardware devices; and develop back-end integrations with databases for several large data volume projects.
Read More +
Lead development team on large projects; build and manage in-house development tools; and create interactive VR, AR, and MR applications in Maya & Unity3D. Create 3D model and animate optimized for game engines; Write clean OOP code architecture that adheres to internal code style; participate in meetings regarding the design, features, and functionality of products; and Follow the latest trends and announcements in VR, AR, MR, gaming, and multi-media art.
Must have a minimum of an Associate Degree in Game Design and Programming and 3 years of professional 3D generalist experience. Experience must include 3 years in developing for Unity 3D; 1 year of professional Motion Graphics experience; 1 year experience developing VR, AR, or immersive applications. Applicant must have strong UI/UX/Graphic design experience. Must have demonstrable strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with cross-functional teams. Must have proven experience in creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense. Hands-on video creation and editing experience as well as motion graphics and animation production is required. 40 hrs/wk, M-F.
To be considered, please send cover letter and resume to Recruitment at Future Colossal at 2326386AA3@jobs.workablemail.com or https://workable.com/j/2326386AA3 reference #20180786.